✨ Tracks Seller ✨
- Oct 28, 2016
- Download The Jerm software
- Load up The Jerm in Windows XP or Windows XP Compatibility Mode.
- Hit settings tab
- Hit "Defaults" in Leading Zeros box
- Hit "75 bpi" in Set Track 2 density box
- Go back to "Actions"
- Hit LoCo or HiCo in Coercivity box, depending on which you want to do
- Input your tracks 1 & 2 (without the*%*; or*? symbols because the program already does it for you)
- Hit "Write Card" and swipe your card. (i usually do a read card afterwards to make sure everything went ok)