sharkyt19

Hello! This method has been avaiable from may 2018...an it is still working now (It doesn't have a 100% sucess rate, but if you try it will work)

1. Connect to a good vpn ip Austria... more recomended is a vps austria/germany..
2. go to Ebay.com/at and create an account...take the info from fake-it.to (you should keep the billing info for later)
3. Take a germany IBAN from fake-it.to Banks: Kreissparkasse or Sparkasse and add it to your paypal account..
4. Go to ebay.at and pick 1$ item and go to checkout..
5. Use the info you used for the paypal account, adress phone number country etc. (exept email.. you should enter one you have access to)
6.pay with your paypal account and after it is complete add a password to your account
7. Wait some minutes and try another item (I recomend a cheap item and if you do so use the same address again)
8. You can go high orders now but at the checkout you can change all the shiping information to your own address... exept the country.. ( add your country together with the city + message the seller to send the item to your counrty not to austria. even then the austria post will return the package to your state because they see the invalid address)
The highest order with this method was done by my friend and was about 600$ but never expect to go over 100$
Proof Below!!!! Message If you have problems.. and remember this method is not consistent works from day to day.....
(also it is the same method for ebay.be ebay.de and abay.nl but you have to adjust the addreses a little bit)
And please let me now if you have a Vps and might give/share with me for free...
Enjoy!
Proof---https://imgur.com/a/HgUA5Rt

sharkyt19

IF you found the thread helpfull please help me with vrynvpn or expressvpn keys

Top Bottom