Tutorial For EveryOne! UNCLAIMED CASH/PROPERTY (U.S. ONLY)

ValidStuff

✨ Tracks Seller ✨
Advanced Vendor
Hello, I feel like this forum needs more of this type of posts from members. Sharing is good for community!

So I will start with this question........

Have you ever searched to see if you have unclaimed money that you didnt know about??????? (U.S. Only)

Did you realize that you or someone you know may have unclaimed money they didnt know about??????

https://www.unclaimed.org

https://www.usa.gov/unclaimed-money

Ok you can start by going to either one of these sites to search........you need some profiles....... you will need I.D. Templates ...... you will need other scanned Documents to verify that you were ever associated with either the address on file or whatever the type of identity verification they might want........

Search your profiles names and if they have unclaimed money then set up a account in that name and use a new address to where you can recieve the check. upload the I.D. you created and all supporting documents..... depending on state and type of claim depends on how fast you will recieve the check....

Please Note That all States are Different and there are many ways to search

Each Claim is Different and will require Differnet verification.

Trust me if you play around with it you will learn its actually super easy to verify identity and Money comes from Department of Treasurey so the checks are golden and will cash anywhere...

Best Part is these people have no clue they have money........ SO ITS RISK FREE!!

valentino

this is good tutorial , but am i going to need ID to cash the check

go2see

I do not live in the united states. I might probably need a USA drop to cash out this check.
It is worth giving a try but it is not easy for an INTERNATIONAL RESIDENT living outside the united states to cash out due to logistic factor.
If you succeed in cashing out this unclaimed money, please share you testimony.
Have a great day! cheers!

Top Bottom