The Only Real Way to Check Credit Cards!!!

Joker

✨ E-Gift Seller ✨
Verified Vendor
So as we all know most sites, UNICC, Vault Market, even Feshop, etc. all have nifty little card checkers to check the card
before, or after we buy it so that it is 'live' or has balance and will not be declined at the order payment for whatever site you are using. If you
plan to use them... STOP! DONT USE THEM!!! Here is why! The checkers for all big name Card shops will kill your card! This is not 100% confirmed even though its happened to many of us and me personally, and if I were the stores admin I wouldn't admit it either. Hey, its bad for business.

The reason being is that these checkers more often then not will get the checkers transaction flagged by the bank and the card will be killed. Simple. Its the same as trying a card and it not having enough balance, and then trying 5 more times at 5 more stores.

So what is my solution?

Check it using a donation site. Like the red cross, the american lung association, etc. Be sure to use a VPN or SOCK though as it still is an act of fraud.

I never buy a card until I'm ready to order.

I like to never keep cards in my storage at bulk levels. I buy the card and set up the cc holders email, clean SOCK5/RDP, etc. and do the order right as soon as I buy the card. If it gets declined I start over, but this time I check it and when it comes up as declined I get my refund. If the checker shows positive you have 2 options.

1) if its a new store you haven't used before fuck off and leave it.

2) use their ticket system to get a refund.

Hope this helps some of you!

RickO

Yes, sites checkers kill cards, thats a good point. thanks

Appeltart

I have tried to check my cc's through an american red cross site, and it kills the cc big time. I wonder really. Come again bro

Top Bottom