STEAM - Gift carding- G2A ***NOVEMBER***DECEMBER***2018

Clubb

✨ Online Carding ✨
Advanced Vendor
1. Prepare valid cards, find some cards from non-vbv boxes from these countries, Iceland, Turkey, Japan, Peru or using some USA & Canada that can make the password like this boxes 415747, etc. (you can buy CC with this bin from me, check my profile)
2. Make new e-mail with gmail.com with card information
3. Buy PURE VPN (without dns leak) and pick country (enable kill switch)
4. Find Clean Socks5 ( Never use vip72 socks for carding) the same as the country of cards [ note : check your socks quality on whoer.net , check2ip.com ] < best socks5 > fish proxy or premsocks.com
5. Set the computer / phone time as well as the country time of the card
6. Using Mozilla, put socks5 on it . Better if you have antidetect/fraudfox. (you can buy fraudfox from me)
**ADDON THAT GONNA HELP : FOXYPROXY ; USERAGENTSWITCHER (change your browser fingerprint)
7. Go to websites, make 1 order under <$ 100 value, go to basket> Checkout> Choose Payment> Choose Skrill> Pick Visa / Mastercard> Registration / Registration> using card information + new email> confirm link in email
10. After registering, wait about 1-2 hours and continue to insert all the cards
11. Have problems verfying US phone number? Here are solutions : a) have someone having legit US phone number and take help from him.b) textnow.com – free (voip) **you can open textnow.com Acc with gmail account** c) https://app.truverifi.com/login (phone numbers for account verification, ‘gmail’ ‘gvoice’ etc.)
11. You will receive your request in an email.
12. You will receive your Steam Gift Code within 5 minutes.For Converting Into Bitcoin you can exchange this gift code for Bitcoin on localbitcoins.com or paxful.com

Enjoy!

Top Bottom