SquareUP carding method - MAKE MONEY EASY!

VizOne

✨ Cvv Seller ✨
Verified Vendor
Go to SquareUp and open account using FULLZ
In order to process payments you need the mobile app, but don't worry we going to do everything on your computer and i will show you in a second how to set up everything !
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Turn on your VPN on your host
Install Windows 7.iso file download on your VM download link
Install NOX download link emulator on your Windows 7 VM.

Setup your phone settings (Samsung Galaxy versions work fine)
Resolution 18-720x1280 is giving the best success rate.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Make G-email on your host, you will use that to login to Google Play store on your emulator.
Download Fake GPS app and use to set your location to your cardholder's house.

Once it's your protection is prepared, download the Square register app and login using your created profile using FULLZ.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Accepting manual chargers!

For each card you just need to input the credit card number manually to process the charge.
Don't go over the limit, maximum of 4 charges per day. Funds will be deposited every 48 hours, so you can repeat this process until the account is burnt.
Use NON-VBV CC as they give best results (message me if you need help finding one)
Cashout payment will take around a 20sec of your time, so you don't need to worry.
Security on Squareup is not so strict and can be easily defeated.

If you take a look at your interface, around that time ( 8PM PST - deposits sent ), you will see that the next deposit amount is so...sometimes stay like that for an hour, but everything goes back to normal.
*DON'T USE REAL LIFE INFO INSIDE YOU EMULATOR, ANY LE OFFICER CAN INQUIRE GOOGLE TO GET YOUR FAKE DEVICE ID AND MATCH THIS WITH WHAT SQUARE GOT IN A FILE !!!

Take your security serious, and if you like the emulator you can make as much profiles as you want for personal use.

Also, you can re-use your website to use SquareUP, so save the money! However, don't re-use CC since decline rate is over 50% what would lead to account closure.

With this method you can get easy 2200 $$ in a week and even more if you manage to incorporate method with your website as well.

Try carding around $200 -$500, I would go with $400 and then make orders like $375, $342 ....
You can always order bigger amounts but for that you will need ID for verification ( i can provide you with that as well if it's needed )

TIP: Their cut-off time for deposit is 5PM PST. So all transactions made before this time will be deposited the same evening (and appear next day )
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When you make account start with 2 transactions in a day for 4 days then increase to 4 transactions. Best transaction time is between 4:00PM - 4:55PM PST.
So they won't have a time to place a hold on the account and your money WILL COME the same evening without problems.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
After 3 days change transaction patterns, i mention that before.
Your dispute rate must stay under 7% to avoid account verification procedures.
When you start new account, always change android version and clean your emulator for brand new one, NEW OS VERSION, NEW PHONE TYPE, and you should be fine to make a million!
I wish you all a good luck with this method, if you need any help i just send me a message!
Let's all make some money because it's money time !
Happy earnings!

jaymorris

hello....nice work
I need help finding a NON-VBV card

Top Bottom