How to get any website to ship!

VizOne

✨ Cvv Seller ✨
Verified Vendor
I thought I'd release this information so it can help some of you guys to get some orders shipped out for you.

First thing you need to understand about carding is not everything is going to work. When you are placing an order for a site like "apple" what you wanna do is get a U.S. card with correct billing using the bill+plus ship method.

What this means is your going to put the information on the card for billing like address,zip code and etc and for shipping you put the address you wanna ship it to. Now here's the trick! you must keep that card alive for about 3 days or less. Which means you will need to buy a private card that's fresh and place the order. Try not to make so many failed attempts. If you can keep the card alive and not so many failed attempts on the site you just completed 80% of getting it to ship. Now the 10% is hoping the owner of the card doesn't see his card has been charged some owners have it setup so they know automatically know and others don't. If your CC comes with a DOB that helps! If the owner is about 50 years old you wouldn't expect him to have messages sent to his phone about his money

NOTE : This isn't a Guarantee but it sure does boost the possibly of it shipping. Enjoy!

I will edit this post if i have any updates.

Any questions? I'll be happy to answer them.

GhostzFace

VizOne that u said is definately True Fact.Older ppl seldom have that alert shit on they phones like most younger ppl,also i find it better to get males details than a woman details.Woman checking they cards frequently more than a male would

Baloxhard

yes i look avery time my sms bank and compt loggic boys are all lazy for this!!!

yungjohn

bro what site can buy cc or do you have cc for sll

kwame kodjoe

I thought I'd release this information so it can help some of you guys to get some orders shipped out for you.

First thing you need to understand about carding is not everything is going to work. When you are placing an order for a site like "apple" what you wanna do is get a U.S. card with correct billing using the bill+plus ship method.

What this means is your going to put the information on the card for billing like address,zip code and etc and for shipping you put the address you wanna ship it to. Now here's the trick! you must keep that card alive for about 3 days or less. Which means you will need to buy a private card that's fresh and place the order. Try not to make so many failed attempts. If you can keep the card alive and not so many failed attempts on the site you just completed 80% of getting it to ship. Now the 10% is hoping the owner of the card doesn't see his card has been charged some owners have it setup so they know automatically know and others don't. If your CC comes with a DOB that helps! If the owner is about 50 years old you wouldn't expect him to have messages sent to his phone about his money

NOTE : This isn't a Guarantee but it sure does boost the possibly of it shipping. Enjoy!

I will edit this post if i have any updates.

Any questions? I'll be happy to answer them.
Thanks for the info, does it also works with an Australian CC and Amazon.au

drugricht

what if its still processing and hasnt declined after 3days and website still hasnt shipped off nor bank decline

Top Bottom