How To Card Amazon [2016] *NEW* *PRIVATE* By !! CrawL !!

!! CrawL !!

EVERYTHING IS CARDABLE , CARD THE FUCKEN WORLD!
- THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY -
*This method is for US carders and has only been tested with us drops and using the US amazon!*

THINGS YOU NEED :
1. Prepaid Netspend Card
2. Money To Load On The Card
3. A Fresh Drop
4. A Fresh CVV Matching The Drop State
5. A Brain

THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR NOOBIES! , I DON'T GO MUCH INTO DETAIL BUT IF YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF YOU WONT NEED MUCH DETAILS!

STEP 1
[OBTAINING THE PREPAID CARD]

Getting A netspend prepaid card is simple you can order one to your drop using a us full but the fastest way is to have a runnner or go yourself and
buy one at the store (account now/green dot) you will have to pay a activation fee and load at least 20.00usd , you can use a US full to activate it.

STEP 2
[LOAD MONEY TO YOUR PRE PAID CARD!]
Load 100-200USD into your prepaid card! remember to make money you need to spend money!

STEP 3
[SHOPPING TIME]
Go to amazon.com make a account using your drop info be a legit shopper shop around take your time search for items
dont just go and add something to cart , once you have selected what your doing to buy check out use your drop for shipping
and buy the items with your prepaid card!

STEP 4
[THE WAITING GAME]
Now all you have to do is wait , wait for amazon to ship your order , wait until the goods you ordered legitly have been delivered to your drop!

STEP 5
[THE FUN PART BEGINS! $$ ]
Once your legit order has been delivered , sign into your account once again browse for things dont just add what you want to card , use there search
ect ect act like a normal shopper , after a while add what you want to card to the cart , at checkout use the drop where your legit order was delivered
and for the billing info use a fresh cvv everything must match your cvv info make sure you have the correct billing address to the cvv and billing phone number
414709 and 601149 are good bins to use make sure the cc is from the same state your drop is from , simply check out and cross your fingers!

i do this alot and the shipping rate is almost 100% at the end its all about luck and depends on the cc you used making sure all info is 100% correct.
last tested was on the 31st i received a macbook and iphone 6s 64gb the order was 1700usd+ !
smile.png
contact me for questions!

Top Bottom