[Guide] Ultimate Carding Amazon Gift-Cards on a new account

Clubb

✨ Online Carding ✨
Advanced Vendor
1. Don't ever use USA cards, USA carding is dead as fuck and retarded.
2. Get a European Card, i prefer Netherlands Platinum cards(524886), German business(523400), France business, Basically any corporate/business/gold/platinum cards will work. These can be bought on daily bases in several auto-shops.
3. If the card do not come with billing/name etc. Do not worry, Europe cards do not have AVS ( address verification system ) just find a real address in the country and some random name.
4. Now, get a clean IP for your country. I mentioned earlier i prefer Residential IP's but i assume strong Socks works as well.
5. Open a fresh Config on Anti-detect (antidetect.org) and get your clean IP up and running. Make sure you matches the language browser etc. Go check www.check2ip.com before.
6. Alright, its time to check your card. Go with clean IP + Fresh config to Netflix, start a trial month. If card passes that free trial month it is live. Ok, great then we know this card is Alive and ready.
7. Ok now, we have to prepare a credit card statement. Amazon will ask you to upload a statement inside your dashboard on Amazon after your order is purchased.

What we do now is important, go to www.secondeyesolution.ch or any other document provider you have that you know is good. And order a statement for your credit card. Amazon want the last 4 digits to be shown, adress + name. Go there and order that so you have a LIVE credit-card + a statement ready to upload once they ask.

This is an example off how an statement looks like:

4b955bf2f3b98b49904fa44fd1ad8307.png

8. Ok, so we now have a fresh CC + A statement pre ordered. Now lets head to amazon. Use a good IP + Config once again, can be same config. And it do not have to be the same IP that you checked the card with a few days ago. ( TOT on Secondeyesolution is 2-3 days )
Sign up with any Email, order the Giftcards that you want. Wait 30 min - 2 hours and they will ask you to upload statement inside your account. Voila, go do that and wait 2-3 hours. And Bom
f2in2g.png

9. Order your favorite items or sell your Gift-Cards for Bitcoins. A tip is to not use same bin two times in one day. It failed sometimes. But 80% Success here.

Enjoy guys, i take all Credits for this guide and it's only posted on validmarket. 7th sep-18. Share this guide if you want but give the Credits to me. Thanks

Verif Doc

THANK YOU _Club
c'mon guys all these VIEWS and no one say thanks !!!

elbthacker

awesome thx i been trying it out on my with minimal success

Top Bottom