★Carding tutorial these days★

Fifty Cent®

✨ Dumps Seller ✨
Advanced Vendor
Hello , Members.

Today i'm going to "real talk"...Carding these days became much harder especially when 50% of members here try to use public cc's for some orders.

I'm going to give some advices here on how to card successfully on these days , July/2017.
If you can't secure your PC[very well] don't get in carding.I'ts not just killing cards and making orders.
Try to stay anonymous every time , don't tell anyone that you now to card , or crack bla bla..<-This will harm you i promise you. Work hard in silence.

When you try to card something,clear history,cookies , %TEMP% , everything.
Go to a website always use VPN same as shipping address / Use USA DROP ADDRESS i recommend/Use USA RDP / SOCKS5 / or Clean IP.

If you have good budget you can manipulate a lot , but if you try from someone on aTn to post good cards , HB cards you will have lower success rate.

Try to use ex:USA CC/USA ADDRESS/USA IP / this is lower chance for fraud detect, using different ADDRESS , different card it quickly appears as fraud on many cc processors / as shopify,etc.
I personally got more then 50 orders cancelled for fraud detect / and this sucks , so try to use tips that i gave earlier.

**SOME TIPS THAT I USE**
1.Clear always always cookies after 3x cc fail or if you succed in order checkout clear cookies always.
2.Try to use same ip as address and cc
3.If you;re a cc buyer i recommend using amex cards.
4.Use Drop address for security reasons./carding is crime rember that.But with our intellegnece we can avoid it/use ur brain more.
5.When buying from site contact them for faster shipp / "Or tell them if order appears as fraud i ordered from public WI-FI maybe its for that"
6.Use fresh email / new one gmail preffered.
//these are some tips guys by me//Carding is fun anyway/Enjoy it!!
REP/would be appreciated.Thanks!!!

Doost

Hello , Members.

Today i'm going to "real talk"...Carding these days became much harder especially when 50% of members here try to use public cc's for some orders.

I'm going to give some advices here on how to card successfully on these days , July/2017.
If you can't secure your PC[very well] don't get in carding.I'ts not just killing cards and making orders.
Try to stay anonymous every time , don't tell anyone that you now to card , or crack bla bla..<-This will harm you i promise you. Work hard in silence.

When you try to card something,clear history,cookies , %TEMP% , everything.
Go to a website always use VPN same as shipping address / Use USA DROP ADDRESS i recommend/Use USA RDP / SOCKS5 / or Clean IP.

If you have good budget you can manipulate a lot , but if you try from someone on aTn to post good cards , HB cards you will have lower success rate.

Try to use ex:USA CC/USA ADDRESS/USA IP / this is lower chance for fraud detect, using different ADDRESS , different card it quickly appears as fraud on many cc processors / as shopify,etc.
I personally got more then 50 orders cancelled for fraud detect / and this sucks , so try to use tips that i gave earlier.

**SOME TIPS THAT I USE**
1.Clear always always cookies after 3x cc fail or if you succed in order checkout clear cookies always.
2.Try to use same ip as address and cc
3.If you;re a cc buyer i recommend using amex cards.
4.Use Drop address for security reasons./carding is crime rember that.But with our intellegnece we can avoid it/use ur brain more.
5.When buying from site contact them for faster shipp / "Or tell them if order appears as fraud i ordered from public WI-FI maybe its for that"
6.Use fresh email / new one gmail preffered.
//these are some tips guys by me//Carding is fun anyway/Enjoy it!!
REP/would be appreciated.Thanks!!!
Thanks man

Nino H

That little info help a lot tbh (new)

Appeltart

Thanks a lot bro. You just nailed it man. I have really learned. Keep it up

Top Bottom