♛ WHAT IS A DUMP ♛

ValidStuff

✨ Tracks Seller ✨
Advanced Vendor
It`s time to speak about real carding. Real carding is more dangerous, but with it helping you can earn many more and faster. If you else don`t know means "carding", read my other tutorial about CC. For overall development it`s not too excesseful. This tutorial is written specially for the ValidMarket, that answer a some question for beginners and give a started knowledge, that will be need for work in this case. In this tutorial I tell you about dumps and how to use them to shop in ordinary store. What is "dump"? Dump - is a information from magnetic stripe of credit card. Using this information and simple device we can create absolute copy credit card other man. Since we don`t have a pin code, we go with this card to shopping and buy difference devices, clothes, jewelry. You can pay a such card in any stores, that accept credit card payment.

Dump looks like the following:

5111993603372136=20031010000013500000 - is a second track, the most often dump for sold in this formate

511199 - bin, it`s shows which bank was create card, in which country, also its type and status
2003 - Exp.date; Date of finished validity card in format year/year/month/ month
101- Code of card
The most often we are facing with 101 and 201. General difference it`s 201 have a chip. To fake the chip while impossible but these dumps can also be use. You can find old postterminal that doesn`t read the chip or you can write down such dump on the card with chip, to ruin chip and ask of seller to do paying without using chipreader.

Also we need Encoder - its device for recording dumps on plastic card. The most popular - MSR605 and MSR 206. To buy these device can in Internet, using Ebay. After that we shall now begin from recording our dump. On the magnetic stripe of the card you can record three track. You will have information about second track, but unfortunately it`s not enough. In third line will nothing written, in first line we will write important information. We use to programm PCKit. Important! In first track you can write any name and surname, it will appear on check and you can use so many dumps how many you want with one fake ID.

Next we will need a plastic cards, on them we will record our dumps. Exist production such cards to order, but for beginner I advise to start by old salary cards on which don`t see number. If possible, find card with unfinished validity. Let`s go to the stores. If you live a small town, I advise to go for shopping in big sity. The safest idea would be to make shopping in other coutries. I`m sure, travel expenses will going to pay off. However, you can work in our country, but be attention. Before these how you will go in stores try to imagine, what will you do in different situations. If you get a refusal on the card - don`t worry. Dress up, that to comply of buying. Carefully choose to goods and advised with seller. Imagine that you buy to goods to your personal money. Have with yourself 2 cards and cash. If one card don`t work - give the second, if second don`t work - or go off, or, if seller start to panic - pay for goods to cash. Cash decide all problems.

At large sums from evidence of transaction bank can ask to call with cardholder. It happens in Israel at buying more than 1000$. Why we will buy to one time on large sums, if we can buy several times on 1000$? If you use card not that country, where it was create, don`t buy more than to 1000$. In some stores seller can ask you to show ID, in this situation I recommend to do print screen of passport with information other man and your foto. Optimal amount of card with which you can beggin to work and earn - 8-10. I advice to buy MasterCard Platinum, Business and Gold. But, possible, it`s my prejudices. I know from guys that Visa and American Express give a not bad result. But I confide in MasterCard.

It is better to work in group of 2-5 mans. Don`t drive to the store on your car, you will quickly be found by camers. Before large buying check your card on little sums.In civilised countries almost all telefons accept card. Such checking allowed to feel yourself more confident. Try in any situations to save calm and you will succeed. Thank for your time. I hope this information helps you!

Fullred

thumbs up.Great share. will deal with you soon

Golden Berry

I live in Ghana. So I want to ask if dumps works here?

Top Bottom