Nike method 100% working - Just do it and it will work

Clubb

✨ Online Carding ✨
Advanced Vendor
Nike method works 100% all the time.

1. Go to any cc shop and look for a debit credit union cc in your drops zip code.
I don't know what site you buy cc from.

2. Create a new e-mail address using Card holders full name on Hotmail.com - Hotmail.com because they don't ask for mobile text verification.
What I mean is. If Card holders name is John Powers. You create an email address on hotmail like johnpowers839@hotmail.com. Make sure the full first and last name appears in the email address you create, You can just add only some numbers.

3. Use a USA RDP any state - Buy a fresh sock 5 . Same zip code as your drop. If you dont have sock 5 leave your ICQ I will give you any fresh sock 5 any state. for only $5

Once you have your cc and sock 5

4. open your RDP and insert sock 5 - Go to whoer.net and check to see if you have 100% - If you dont have 100% leave your ICQ and tell me you want to learn how to get 100% on whoer and I will write you and show you that for free. To get 100% You need to make sure the time is set correctly to the sock 5 time zone.

Once you have 100% - Use CC cleaner and clean your computer.

Check to make sure there is nothing in your browser history. Don't forget to always use Firefox for carding. Sock 5 or vpn or what ever works well with Firefox than any browser but dont use vpn for carding. their IPS are easily blacklisted by many site.

Now open Nike.com

Choose any product you want less than $250. You can also add multiple Item but total of items not more than $250 - DOnt worry about Shipping fees. Just the item in your cart shouldnt be over $250.

On Billing page- Enter the card holders name as the card holder - Address - City - Zipcode should be your drop address. Phone number should be the same number the card holder company have on records. So make sure you buy a cc with phone number. I don't recommend site like truthfinder because they provide multiple numbers and 90% of the time you wont find the exact number the company have on file on their websites, I dont trust them for numbers.

On the shipping address page- The card holder name on the shipping address. But the street address city zip code should be your drop address but the phone number again should be the card holder's address.

Once you get thank you. Again buy items not more than $250. same way. If you get thank you. Clear history of your Firefox and use cc cleaner to clean computer. Monitor your e-mail for shipment info.

Never place more than 2 orders at a time. Once you receive shipment info try another $250 with same card if it goes through try another $250 if you are lucky first one will go through or both of may be card is dead dont worry you can always do it again. But until you receive shipping confirmation no more orders after the first 2 orders!

If you have question please ask.

If you like my post Thank me and i will post more websites. Remember my sites and method works 100% all the time as long as you do as i say, Nothing More and Nothing less. All sites are tested by me over 30 times before I post here. And I don't repost anyone's post ever!

Good luck Buddies

cookfm

Can u share a site for cvv ?

ycstunna

Nike method works 100% all the time.

1. Go to any cc shop and look for a debit credit union cc in your drops zip code.
I don't know what site you buy cc from.

2. Create a new e-mail address using Card holders full name on Hotmail.com - Hotmail.com because they don't ask for mobile text verification.
What I mean is. If Card holders name is John Powers. You create an email address on hotmail like johnpowers839@hotmail.com. Make sure the full first and last name appears in the email address you create, You can just add only some numbers.

3. Use a USA RDP any state - Buy a fresh sock 5 . Same zip code as your drop. If you dont have sock 5 leave your ICQ I will give you any fresh sock 5 any state. for only $5

Once you have your cc and sock 5

4. open your RDP and insert sock 5 - Go to whoer.net and check to see if you have 100% - If you dont have 100% leave your ICQ and tell me you want to learn how to get 100% on whoer and I will write you and show you that for free. To get 100% You need to make sure the time is set correctly to the sock 5 time zone.

Once you have 100% - Use CC cleaner and clean your computer.

Check to make sure there is nothing in your browser history. Don't forget to always use Firefox for carding. Sock 5 or vpn or what ever works well with Firefox than any browser but dont use vpn for carding. their IPS are easily blacklisted by many site.

Now open Nike.com

Choose any product you want less than $250. You can also add multiple Item but total of items not more than $250 - DOnt worry about Shipping fees. Just the item in your cart shouldnt be over $250.

On Billing page- Enter the card holders name as the card holder - Address - City - Zipcode should be your drop address. Phone number should be the same number the card holder company have on records. So make sure you buy a cc with phone number. I don't recommend site like truthfinder because they provide multiple numbers and 90% of the time you wont find the exact number the company have on file on their websites, I dont trust them for numbers.

On the shipping address page- The card holder name on the shipping address. But the street address city zip code should be your drop address but the phone number again should be the card holder's address.

Once you get thank you. Again buy items not more than $250. same way. If you get thank you. Clear history of your Firefox and use cc cleaner to clean computer. Monitor your e-mail for shipment info.

Never place more than 2 orders at a time. Once you receive shipment info try another $250 with same card if it goes through try another $250 if you are lucky first one will go through or both of may be card is dead dont worry you can always do it again. But until you receive shipping confirmation no more orders after the first 2 orders!

If you have question please ask.

If you like my post Thank me and i will post more websites. Remember my sites and method works 100% all the time as long as you do as i say, Nothing More and Nothing less. All sites are tested by me over 30 times before I post here. And I don't repost anyone's post ever!

Good luck Buddies
so which background site do you highly recommend for getting cc owner exact number

ijustwannalive

Thanks for the post i really appreciate it. Also i am trying to get my likes up so please like and i will like back

hitman-47

good good good tutorial thanks my friend

Top Bottom