Hide from your ISP & Keep your Data Safe - Firefox Only

✨ Megiddo

✨ President ✨
Staff member
Today I'm gonna show you how to protect your own privacy. Defend yourself from network surveillance and traffic analysis, this will help stop your ISP spying against you. If you're living in a country where you need to use a VPN to visit sites that are blocked, this will unblock all those domains thankfully. It's very simple to do and I recommend everyone to do this if you're on Firefox.

To Download Firefox please click here: Download Link

Run the test for your browsers Security Check here: Browser Security Check Through CloudFlare

I want you to run the test on CloudFlare it will probably show something like this:

fffa5e6069.png

Now what you want to do is type in about:config in your search bar and you'll get this page click you'll take the risks:

c7d885d330.png

Now you need to search for "esni.enabled" and toggle it on by double clicking on it or right clicking the text:

763632dee7.png

After that is done you need to search for "trr.mode" double click it or right click it and modify the value of it to "2" Enter OK and you're done!:

fc70ab1086.png

Now you can run the test on CloudFlare and be completely secure!:

460a99326c.png

You can read more about what changing these settings will do for you in the CloudFlare site!: Link

Mirkum

What an awesome tutorial. I seriously love your forum

Top Bottom