Amazon Carding .. from A... To Z

ceassar

Hello... first thing i learned in carding was about amazon .. its not so hard.. you just need brain

first of all there is 2 Methods for carding amazon .. first one is :-

1-UK Fullz

2-Cracked Amazon account from the same region (UK)

3-Socks5 ( i pref vip72)

4-Virtual Machine (Oracel VM Virtualbox) and when u get the full you will know what operation system the victim is using and i pref to install it ..

_____________________________________________________________________________________
So open your VM and start your vip72 .. get an ip of the same city .. and check if you're 100% Anonymous on (whoer.net) and (check2ip.com)

next step is opening amazon cracked account ... start moving in amazon pages check so many things from cheap and UP .. the log off and dont clear the history ... after 4 hours open the account again and add the credit card to the payment info and add the item you want to buy to the Cart ...

wait till the next day and open the account .. go and checkout to your address drop with the full name of the card owner (you can do this at borderlinx.com)
after you checkout successfully stay in the page for 5 minutes then close the browser .. and wait around 1 hour then open your browser ...

move to the orders amazon will ask you to login again .. if you log in successfully you did my steps right and your item is carded ...

i hope you enjoy that's my very private method not copied from anywere

ceassar

Top Bottom